NEWSAVER GREEN® – 853 is a liquid Heavy Duty Degreaser with quickbreak properties compound with strong penetrate, which will remove a wide variety of soils from almost any surface with absolute safety when used as recommended. It is very readily rinsed and will not cause streaking during washing operations. Recommended to remove light to heavy soils from such surfaces as : Aluminium, brass, bronze, cadmium plate, chrome plate, copper plate, nickel plate, magnesium, stainless steel, steel tin plate, zinc plate, vinyl plastic, natural rubber, neoprene, polyester, sponge, enamel, nitrate lacquer, vinyl lacquer, zinc chromate primer, nylon, rayon, wood and asphalt. It will darken plywood surfaces.
NEWSAVER GREEN®– 853 is particularly suitable for the exterior washing trucks, trailers, cars, aircraft and railway rolling stock, in either a hand or power spray application. It is also ideal for engine degreasing and general plant maintenance such as the cleaning of machinery, floor and walls
- Use neat concentrate for dirty matters of serious level (heavy dirt).
- Use 1:10 liter of water for dirty matter of moderate level (medium dirt)
- Use 1:20 liter of water for light dirt like to clean glass or mirror. Use the following methods : spray on – wipe off, power spray, steam cleaning, soak, mop.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep out reach of children.
- Avoid from direct sunlight and acid material.
- Do not open the container when not use.
NEWSAVER GREEN®– 853 is supplied at 20, 30 litre / jerry can and 200 litre / plastic drum
- Eye : Flush with water for at least 15 minutes.
- Skin : Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Inhalation : Remove to fresh air area.
- Ingestion : Drink a large quantities of water/milk.